- This Policy is intended for persons who visit this website belonging to the Company (https://asklubas.lt/), use the information on the website and the services provided on it.
- Any natural person whose personal data is processed by the JV UAB Kistela is considered a data subject in this Policy.
- By using the Services, by continuing to browse the Website, the Visitor (user of the Website) confirms that he has read this Policy, understands its provisions and agrees to abide by them.
- The Data Controller shall ensure that, in adopting and implementing this Policy, it seeks to implement the following essential principles relating to the processing of personal data:
- Personal data are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner vis-à-vis the data subject (principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency);
- This Policy is established in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (BDAR). (hereinafter – ADTAĮ), other legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania. The terms used in the policy are understood as they are defined in the BDAR and the ADTA.
- You visit the Website managed by the Company and / or the Company’s social network accounts or use the opportunities provided by them;
- Contact details of the person responsible for personal data protection in the Company: e-mail E-mail: [email protected]
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA TO BE COLLECTED
- Depending on who you are (Customer, Supplier, Website Visitor, etc.) and how you interact with the Company (live, online, by telephone, etc.), the Company may process different Personal Data about you.
- Below you will find the categories of Personal Data we may collect:
|Purpose of data processing||Data categories and personal data processed||Deadline for data processing||Legal basis for data processing|
|Conclusion of an agreement with the Company||Personal identification data: name, surname, personal identification code * Contact details: e-mail postal address, telephone number, address * Service data: date of purchase, service description, price * Data required to submit an invoice (only with consent): name, surname, personal identification number, bank account number, service name, price||Personal data is stored during the term of the agreement and for 10 years from the date of termination of the agreement (according to the Chief Archivist of the Republic of Lithuania March 9 (Order No. V-100) approved by the General Index of Document Retention Terms)||Processing of data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) BDAR)|
|Sending direct marketing messages and newsletters||Personal identification and contact details: name, surname, e-mail postal address, telephone number||Personal data shall be stored and processed during the period of validity of the consent, unless the consent has been revoked earlier. The data subject’s consent to the sending of direct marketing communications shall be valid for 5 years from the date of receipt of the consent.||BDAR 6 p. Paragraph 1 (a) (consent of the data subject to such processing)|
* the provision of marked data is necessary if you wish to enter into a contract with the Company .
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF DIRECT MARKETING
- The company processes your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing after receiving your explicit consent to such data processing, for example: when you subscribe to our newsletters, etc. (basis for data processing – your voluntary consent for data processing).
- For the purpose of direct marketing, we can process your name, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Your personal data may be processed for direct marketing purposes in the following ways:
- You can receive a newsletter via email with our offers, promotions and news;
- You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time. You can do this by clicking on the link at the bottom of the newsletters we send.
- We also use the services of Facebook, Google, other online advertising providers. You can read about the privacy policies of these service providers, the data collected and the personal data protection measures applied in the privacy policies of these service providers. For more information about how it works, as well as information about how you may object to the display of such advertisements or the use of such data, please refer to the information provided by these service providers:
TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROVIDED
- The Company will not transfer your personal data to any third parties without your prior consent, except as described below.
- We may transfer your data for processing to third parties who assist us in the operation and administration of the Services. Such persons may include data center, hosting and related services companies, advertising, marketing services companies, software developers, providers, support and development companies, information technology infrastructure service companies, communication service companies, web browsing or internet activity analysis. performing and service companies, security services providing security services, etc.
- In each case, we provide the data controller with only as much data as is necessary to execute a specific order or provide a specific service.
- The data processors used by us may process your personal data only in accordance with our instructions. In addition, they must ensure the security of your data in accordance with applicable law and written agreements with us.
- The data may also be provided to the competent authorities or law enforcement agencies, such as the police or supervisory authorities, but only upon their request and only when required by applicable law or in cases and procedures provided for by law to ensure our rights, our customers, security of workers and resources, to make, submit and defend legal claims.
HOW WE ENSURE THE SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
- In order to protect your data, the Company takes appropriate measures to comply with data protection and data security laws and regulations, including requiring the Company’s service providers / processors to use appropriate measures to protect your personal data and their confidentiality.
- Depending on modern technologies, the cost of implementing the measures and the nature of the data to be protected, the Company has implemented technical and organizational measures to protect against risks such as destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to your data.
- Data protection law gives you many rights regarding the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to access your personal data processed by us:
- You have the right to request our confirmation that we process your personal data and, in such cases, to request access to your personal data processed by us. To exercise the above right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail. email [email protected]
- You have the right to request the correction of your inaccurate data.
- If you believe that information about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask for it to be corrected. To exercise the above right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail. email [email protected]
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data:
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data when personal data are processed in accordance with our legitimate interests. However, notwithstanding your objection, we will continue to process your data if there are good reasons to continue processing the data. To exercise the above right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail. email [email protected]
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data (right to be forgotten):
- In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete your personal data. However, this provision does not apply if we are required by law to retain data. To exercise the above right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail. email [email protected]
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data:
- In certain circumstances, you also have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. To exercise the above right, please submit a written request to us by e-mail. email [email protected]
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COOKIES USED
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on a personal browser or device (personal computer, mobile phone, or tablet).
- The company uses the following categories of cookies:
- Strictly mandatory cookies: Cookies are necessary for the system to work. For example, some cookies allow us to identify registered users and ensure their access to the entire system. If the user refuses these cookies, he may no longer see the entire contents of the system;
- The following cookies are used on the website https://asklubas.lt/:
|Type||The name of the cookie||Purpose||Domain||Validity|
|Analytical||__ga;||Evaluate user visit goals, generate website activity reports for website operators, and improve the customer experience when visiting the website||https://asklubas.lt/||1 year|
- The cookies used on the website do not allow to identify the user of the website. Visits to the Website are recorded anonymously, identifying the personal computer, mobile phone or tablet and the IP address, and such collected information is not provided to third parties, except as required by law.
- By opening the Website and clicking the “I Agree” button in the pop-up box, the browser agrees that cookies are stored on his or her computer, mobile phone or tablet.
- To revoke the consent, the browser can delete or block cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser that allow you to refuse all or part of the cookies. Be aware that using browser settings that block cookies (including necessary cookies) may cause a person problems using all or part of the website’s features.
- Personal data collected by cookies is processed in accordance with the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and free movement of such data 46 / EC and other legislation on the protection of personal data.
- In accordance with the requirements of legal acts, the Website is subject to security measures that would prevent the unauthorized disclosure of personal data and their unlawful use.
- The law of the Republic of Lithuania shall apply to legal relations related to this Policy.
- The Data Controller is not liable for damages, including damages caused by disruption of the use of the Website, for loss or damage to data resulting from the actions or omissions of the person or third parties acting on the person’s knowledge, errors, intentional damage, other misuse of the Website.
- The Data Controller is also not liable for any disruption of connection and / or use of the Website and / or damage caused by them due to actions or omissions of third parties unrelated to the Data Controller or person, including power, Internet access supply failures, etc.
- The Data Controller has the right to amend the Policy in part or in full.
- Additions or changes to the Policy shall take effect from the date of their publication on the Website.
- If after the addition or change of the Policy the person continues to use the Website and / or the services provided by the Data Controller, it is considered that the person does not object to such additions and / or changes.
- For all data processing issues, you can contact us by e-mail [email protected]