Happy guests are the daily goal of our team. In order to give joy to people, you must love them and be willing to serve them. This requires dedication, listening to the wishes of customers, goodwill with colleagues, creativity and even humor in dealing with non-standard situations. Also - strong inner passions. That's who we are and it's good for us to work together.
The changing lifestyle and new needs of our customers are our engine for creating, innovating and changing ourselves. We draw inspiration from gastronomy and hospitality conferences, trips, exhibitions and trainings. We hear valuable insights on the latest trends working with foreign chefs and consultants. Growth is an integral part of our culture.
There are really many aspects to our business for which the word exceptional fits. The location and reputation of the Round Table Club complex obliges us and encourages us to continue on this path. Exclusive venue, exclusive guests, exclusive mentors, exclusive meals, exclusive dinners, exclusive weddings, exceptional service and many other exceptional things. It is a mosaic that creates a unique experience in our work.
Create and fail!
There is no good time to stop building, whether it is a time of rise or a crisis. Searching for innovations and their implementation in any area of the company's activities is a part of our daily life. However, it would be hesitant to say that all attempts end successfully. Yes, we also sometimes make mistakes and get stuck. But we take this as an experience, a lesson for the future, and as we stand up, we continue to look for innovation.
A modern hospitality complex of the Apvalaus stalo klubas restaurant and hotel, Bona pizzeria and Bona Lounge in Trakai.
We are looking for the best because:
- we are in the top 30 restaurants in Lithuania and the best restaurant in Trakai;
- we are located in one of the most impressive places in Lithuania – on the shore of Lake Galvė with a view of Trakai Castle;
- we have been growing and developing innovatively for 25 years.
We are currently inviting you to join the team:
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBJECTIVES:
- Development, planning and implementation of development and new business concepts;
- Modernization and digitization of existing business lines while meeting the expectations of guests;
- Project progress, scope, changes, and potential risks management using project management methodologies, project budget, and resource planning and execution control;
- Project team building, division of functions and communication;
- Communication with customers, needs analysis and assessment, decision making and delivery;
- Project implementation, monitoring, and improvement.
- Experience in managing projects focused on the hospitality business or you have at least 2 years of work experience in project management (in the hotel and restaurant business – an advantage);
- You are interested in the innovations of the hospitality business and are able to transform concepts;
- You independently plan the work and inspire the team to implement the project;
- You have a tertiary or higher education;
- You are persistent, goal-oriented, flexible in response to change;
- You speak English;
- Computer literacy.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Test and develop your project management skills in the organization’s business transformation;
- We will encourage and support your creativity focused on the project goal. Experience with a professional management team, foreign consultants
- Modern training in project management, professional knowledge and brain growth.
- Flexible work schedule. Competitive remuneration (fixed and variable part, which would vary from the achieved results from 1300 euros to 1600 euros.)
Please send your CV to [email protected] with the link “Project Manager”. You can contact us by e-mail for more information. We guarantee confidentiality, we will inform the candidates who have reached the next stage.
We are constantly looking for people who are open, talented, willing to grow and crazy about hospitality. If you feel you can be part of our team and change, join us.